Saturday, June 21, 2014

And So It Begins

Hello there! 
Today I'm sharing a layout I made with the June Scraptastic Club kit and add on, The Best Day of My Life.
I went ahead and pulled out papers and embellishments from the kits that went along with my photo. 
I decided to cut out a bunch of little strips and this is what I got!
IMG_0579-001
I love how all the colors go together but this is a great way to add a lot of pattern without making the page look so busy. Not to mention it's always a great way to use up scraps you might have laying around!

IMG_0582-001
I stitched on each strip along with a row of wood grain sequins that came in an older kit. I stamped the date at the bottom using the Prima ink you receive as an extra goody!

IMG_0583-001
I used a sticker for my title and took one of the paper bows off the clothes pin. I also added a couple of embellishments to the paper strips and the number 26 for my age. Even though this isn't a Birthday layout I took the photo on my Birthday and I captured that using the glitter stickers and stamping the date :)

xoxo
mini logo

No comments:

Post a Comment