Thursday, May 1, 2014

Scraptastic Club May Reveal

Hello everyone!
It is a new month which means new Scraptastic kits!
Seriously.... I think they get better and better every month.... 
Ooooooh my.... are you ready?
Here is the This Life Noted Kit
This Life Noted

Story I Heard main kit
Story I Heard Kit

Story I Heard add-on
Story I Head Add-on

Story I Heard stamp set
Story I Heard Stamp Set

Daylight main kit
Daylight Kit

Daylight add-on
Daylight Add-on

Daylight stamp set
Daylight Stamp Set

All these kits are seriously jam-packed with so many little bits and piece!! 
This month I will get to play with the Story I heard main kit and add-on plus both stamp sets. 
What kits are you getting this month? 
Can't wait to see your projects in the Scraptastic Club gallery!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment