Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hello Beautiful

Hi!
Sharing another layout I made using the May Scraptastic Club kit, The Story I Heard.
IMG_9956-001
I splattered on some Heidi Swapp Color Shine and layered a pretty paper behind my photo. I added some die cuts and little doilies I've had laying around. I took a white polaroid die cut and stuck that next to my photo for a little white on white detail, put a mint colored frame I made in the middle of that and added a little heart onto some pop dots for added dimension. Then I cut a couple of images from a patterned paper!
IMG_9959-001
I added some subtle stamping with the Daylight stamp set (adorable little phrases!!) and stuck the date underneath!
IMG_9958-001
I need to make more of these frames! I love the way it turned out :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
mini logo

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love your light & airy style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how did you make that amazing frame? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suse, I used a silicone mold and some some Martha Stewart foam clay. I don't know the exact name for it but its a super light weight air drying clay :)

      Delete
    2. Really lovely :o)

      Delete