Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Here We Go (times two)

Hey everyone! I have two layouts to share with you today using the same title.
I figure it doesn't hurt to use a title more than once especially when the layouts are going into separate albums. 
Here is the first page!
IMG_9739-001
I took a vellum envelope from my stash and filled it with some alphas that came in the March Scraptastic kit. I also threw in some sequins from an older kit and some punched circles. I then just started to layer from there using patterned papers, die cuts, tags, stamped images and puffy stickers.
Here are some close ups!

IMG_9740-001
I went ahead and added some foam squares to let the layers pop off the envelope.

IMG_9743-001
I just love all these bright colors on this background paper!

Here is layout number 2!
IMG_9747-001
I kept this page really simple since the title gives such a huge impact. I just added some splatters to the background and a few embellishments here and there. 

IMG_9749-001
I just love that little airplane puffy sticker!

IMG_9751-001
I stamped the word journey onto a label from the kit, added another puffy sticker and a little enamel heart!
Since I took so many photos in the plane I have an insert page to share also...
IMG_9745-001
I just added a block of patterned paper and two stickers to tie in with the 12x12 page. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
mini logo

1 comment: