Thursday, January 10, 2013

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Reflection + Video

Christmas layout!!
I know some people like scrapbooking previous Christmas photos around the holidays, but not me. I love making my layouts as soon as I can that way I will actually scrap them and not keep holding it off. 
So that being said, here is my first Christmas layout I am bring you! I don't have a ton this year so it won't be an overkill I hope lol. 

Here are the supplies I pulled.

IMG_2140-001

And here is the process video!


Annnnnnd a closer look at the layout :)


IMG_2159-001
Let me just say... I LOVE the leopard print and Christmas mix! I think it's so cool to bring something in that is totally none traditional!

IMG_2180-001
This red arrow I got from a Studio Calico kit worked perfectly for this page. And I loooove that stamp!!

IMG_2194-001

IMG_2184-001

IMG_2178-001
Choosing which stickers for the date was a pain in the booty! At first I had some Crate stickers from the Christmas line, and realized they didn't have numbers. So I tried for some October Afternoon stickers that were the same color (aqua) and I didn't like introducing that color to this layout. So then I went to some green OA letter sickers but it was a darker green than  the star paper I used. Then it hit me! The new Studio Calico kit came with these cute little red alpha and number stickers by Basic Grey. They were the perfect match!

IMG_2186-001
I am obsessed with putting glitter on wood veneer :)

IMG_2200-001

Hope you enjoyed! I normally have a plan for a layout... well kind of but this one I really didn't have a clue as to what I wanted to do. I am happy with the way it turned out though!!
Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment :)

1 comment: